Normal School Day: 9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Early Release Wednesdays: 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Students should not arrive on campus before 9:10 a.m.
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
In order for your child's absence to be considered excused, you must send a note to school or leave a message on the attendance line. We appreciate this communication in a timely fashion.
The 24-Hour Attendance Line for absent or tardy students:
Safe Arrival Hotline - (425) 408-5210
We ask that you call the Safe Arrival Hotline by 9:10 am if your child is going to be late to school or absent that day. When leaving a message please include your child's name, their teacher's name and the reason for their absence.
|9:10 a.m.||Students may begin arriving on campus|
|9:30 a.m.||School starts|
Beyond the School Day
Opportunities for our students beyond the school day include:
- Chess Club - Sponsored by the PTA, this popular after school program meets every Monday for students of all ages. PTA is looking into sponsoring a Chinese Club and Spanish Club as well.
- After School Sports - For students third through fifth, Alicia Geoghagan coaches Cross Country in the fall and Track and Field in the spring. Alicia offers a number of activities for students in the wintertime intramurals program.
- Band and Orchestra - In addition to the regular music program, students who wish can participate in a district-wide band or orchestra program beginning in the fourth grade.
- See the school district calendar showing which days are early release days.
- Information about the procedures we'd like drivers to follow when driving students to or from school is available on the Arrival and Dismissal Procedures page.
- Information regarding early pick-up procedures and after-school passes, or car, or bus passes can be viewed on the After-School Authorizations (Car and Bus Passes, etc.) page